|HomeArcadia 5000 Car Port and Patio Cover|
Arcadia 5000 Car Port and Patio Cover
Poly-Tex Arcadia 5000 - HG9100 - Car Port - Patio Cover
The Arcadia 5000 with its clean lines and curved upscale style will compliment any surrounding
landscape while its functional features take care of the rest. Keep out rain, snow, dust and pollen. Protect your car, truck, boat, motorcycles or patio furniture. This ideal multi-purpose structure can also be used as a practical backyard canopy or shade structure for a deck, pool area, backyard or porch.|
Not only is the Arcadia 5000 structure clean and beautifully designed, it is
structurally rigid and extremely strong plus it's virtually maintenance free. The vertical supports are made of
aircraft grade aluminum and use machined steel support members for maximum
strength under wind or snow.
Easy assembly in a weekend. Two people make the project easier and fun, all
parts come in three boxes so just unpack and start building.
- Protection from the elements
- Virtually unbreakable polycarbonate panels provide UV protection and limit exposure to rain, hail and snow.
- Low Maintenance - Powder coated aluminum frame and galvanized steel
frame is rust resistant and easy to clean with your garden hose.
- Easy Assembly - Quick to assemble with two people; pre-drilled holes,
pre-cut panels and included screws. Anchors to concrete pad or footings.
- Gutters Included - Control the flow of rainwater away from your vehicle
or patio and route for drainage collection.
- Easy to re-assemble for relocation easy to unassemble, move and
- Use as a carport or patio pavilion, or both!
- Heavy duty aircraft grade aluminum - All hardware included
- Laser cut settle support connectors for maximum strength (3 1/8" square)
- All holes pre-drilled. No bending, cutting or drilling
- Lifetime powder coat finish for ultra low maintenance
- Roof Panels are Hi-Tech Polycarbonate-Virtually unbreakable 100 UV
- Snow load of 25 lbs. per sq. inch
- Wind resistant to 90 mph - Engineered to last
- Galvanized steel gutter systems adds strength and channels roof water
- Sophisticated design. Adds value to your home - Provides 180 sq. feet of
coverage are for any use
- 8-12 hour assembly time - Assembly manual provides step by step
instructions - Structure can be moved after assembly
- Assembled dimensions: 16.6' Length x 11' 1" wide x 7' 11" Tall
- Usable entry width 9'10" - Usable entry height net is 7' 7.50" - Total
weight 440 Lbs.